Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The wallet

So, my sweet Jason plans this wonderful Valentine's Day for the two of us. I came to his house where he had a dozen beautiful white roses waiting and candles lit. We then cooked a romantic dinner together and laughed and kissed and laughed and kissed some more... it was so nice. After dinner, Jason asked if I was ready for my surprise... with my eyes closed he led me into the living room and sat me down in front of the couch with pillows to lean against... so sweet! ;)Then I opened my eyes to find his computer sitting in front of me with a slideshow he had prepared of all our times together... complete with special bible verses and music... My heart melted and so did my eyes! After the slideshow was over I looked at him through my adoring tear-stained eyes and said... "I bought you a wallet!"

No comments: