Here are some images of us minutes after finding out.
Once we collected our thoughts (well somewhat collected, my mom was pretty shocked judging by her glassy eyed expression) we all decided to go and buy our little man child his first clothes. We stopped first at Target, but unfortunately there was nothing to my liking. Jason and my mom enjoyed going on about my picky perfectionism when it comes to things such as clothes ;) So, it was little surprise that I wanted to head straight over to 'children's row' at the Galleria. There we found the most precious little boy clothes I could imagine. For some reason I have a particular fondness for the vintage train conductor motif?! I can't wait to see him in all his GQ fashionable glory ;)
3 comments:
Congrats! I can't wait to meet him :)
Congratulations on your baby BOY!!! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait for our little ones to play together!
yeah, boys are soooo fun! i am super excited for you! CONGRATS
Post a Comment