Thursday, September 20, 2007

The bicycle...

A little boy asks his parents for a bicyle for Christmas. Christmas morning arrives and there was no bicycle to be found. In the meantime, another little boy down the street is riding around on his brand new bicycle. The two boys take turns and share the bicycle over several months and as time passes, the first boy notices he is growing bigger and eventually the bicycle becomes too small. You see, sometimes what you think you want, God knows you will outgrow in the near future. He knows where we are and he knows where we are heading.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That's a good story! I'll remember that! Where did you get that picture of me and you? When was that!!! Welcome to BLOGGING!!!!

Wendy said...

Where are you? I thought you were a blogger now!!! I need info into your life!!! Luv ya!